Monday 7 November 2011

Target Audience

Target Audience-
Kesha was born in Los Angeles, California on March 1, 1987, and made her debut in 2009 after appearing in Flo Rida's number one single, "Right Round." Kesha aims her songs at young teenagers and sometimes even people in there twenties.

Teenage girls such as these would often be her main target audience as they can relate to her music. As Kesha is her early 20’s and does not come across as being mature in her videos, many females around the same age use her music to provide encouragement to themselves. Kesha also has a wide fan base within England and America as she has been nominated for numerous awards in both countries and had hits with atleast 6 of her songs.
We came up with some ideas of our target audience and what other aspects of the media they would have;


After considering our target audience we agreed that we would try to include many conventions of the Dance-Pop genre to help our video relate to our target audience.

I then logged onto www.findyourtribe.co.uk and completed the first set of questions they asked, I found some questions irrelevant towards finding my target audience but others very useful. Finding out my audience’s age group and gender will help us establish our target audience although nationality is not something I would consider relevant to my investigation. As I then tried to go to the next page of questions or results it would not load so I could not complete this.

No comments:

Post a Comment